Guidelines for Kids with Parents in Service:
- Small children may benefit from being in their own personal stroller for comfort and a better ability to remain in place.
- Active Listening bags that will be assembled safely will be available for your child to pick up on your way into the service. These will include coloring
- pages, questions to engage their curiosity, and other fun things to help them engage.
- Children who join us during the service will need to stay with their parent and not wander into another attendee’s space in order to maintain social distancing.
- We ask that you take the following recommendation from the MN Department of health: “Children between the ages of 2 and 5 years old are not required to wear face coverings, but are encouraged to wear a face
- covering when in public.”
Guidelines for joining us for Kids Worship Time (4yo – 5th Grade)
- Must be able to wear and keep on a mask at all times while away from their family.
- Must understand and be able to keep social distance (we will have a well defined spot for each kid to sit on the floor).
- There will be no toys during this time, all activities will be done with health and social distance at its core.
- We will meet in a designated space near the worship gathering, hear a Bible story via headphones, and have some fun interaction with the team.
Will there be enough space for us to socially distance?
Quincy Hall is 15,000 sq. ft and has the capacity to accommodate 1,000 guests. The space has 40ft vaulted ceilings and is well ventilated.
Will there be singing?
Yes. Those who wish to sing are invited to join us in worship as they feel comfortable while wearing a mask and standing socially distant from others. In accordance to CDC recommendations and MN Executive Order 20-81, those preforming or presenting (i.e. the band or preacher) need not wear masks while doing so. Due to this fact, the first row of seating will be spaced at a minimum 14 ft. from the stage.
Do we need to RSVP?
Nope! You will “check-in” to the event day-of. No need to reserve space.
Will there be an online version?
Always! Tune in every Sunday at 10:30 am on Facebook or YouTube!
If I’m going to Quincy, why do I need to be there by 10 am?
Arriving by 10 am allows time for our live studio congregation to settle in and receive special instruction and behind-the-scenes interaction before going live online.
What to Expect at Quincy Hall in the Fall
- Face masks will be required for everyone 5yrs and up while indoors.
- Seating will be socially distanced. Some chairs will be preset but stacks of chairs will be available for you to place your chair where you feel most comfortable.
- You will be responsible for sanitizing your chair and returning it to storage after use. Wipes and spray will be available.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at every entrance. Please use upon arrival.
- There will be no food or drink served. Communion packages will be available
- There will always be an online stream of the service available to everyone. If you are not feeling well, or have been in contact with a positive case of Covid-19, we kindly request you join us from home.