This Fall at Mill City we are having a conversation about what it means to follow The Way of Jesus in the world today.
- What does being a disciple look like?
- How do we truly follow Jesus in an increasingly complex world?
- How do we cut through the wilderness to see what God is doing and follow the Spirit’s invitations?
We are going to anchor this conversation in the Gospel of Mark. Here are some resources to help you dig deeper into our study of this book:
- Video Summaries of Mark from The Bible Project – Video 1 Video 2
- Read the Gospel of Mark in 9 days with this reading plan on the Bible App
- Article: How to read the gospels?
- Mark for Everyone – Commentary by NT Wright
- Paideia: Commentary on Mark – Mary Ann Beavis
Article on Chaism of Mark 2 – Dewey-LiteraryStructureControversy
Response Circle Tool (for listening to God)